More threads by bailey_t

bailey_t

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm running into the issue of all my Google Posts that have images being rejected in one specific account in GMB but posts with just text are going through (I've tried posting images that I know are ok cause they posted successfully on a different GMB and they are failing on this one account) - has anyone seen this or have an idea why this is happening and how to fix it?

thanks in advance!

2022-03-09_10-37-47.jpg

Sounds like you lost the ability to use photos in your post. To confirm that this is the case ask for help here.

There are several reasons for it. Check out this article. The best way to get the answer is to go to the forum so it can be escalated.

Hi guys,

I'm running into the issue of all my Google Posts that have images being rejected in one specific account in GMB but posts with just text are going through (I've tried posting images that I know are ok cause they posted successfully on a different GMB and they are failing on this one account) - has anyone seen this or have an idea why this is happening and how to fix it?

thanks in advance!

2022-03-09_10-37-47.jpg

What file format or file size are you using? If you are using some new fangled file format like webp, you'll definitely get rejected.

There's a chance that according to Google's Vision AI, the fingers look too similar to a certain explicit body part in terms of shape and skin tone. Not trying to be funny here. Hopefully, someone can tell me I'm wrong.

There's a chance that according to Google's Vision AI, the fingers look too similar to a certain explicit body part in terms of shape and skin tone. Not trying to be funny here. Hopefully, someone can tell me I'm wrong.

I could see that but its failing for everything - even pics of employees sitting with a coffee cup

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom