More threads by SEO_CarGuy

SEO_CarGuy

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

We have a client with over 200 restaurant locations. As the pandemic hit, the dine-in attribute appeared to be automatically set to not available. That was somewhat convenient as it was mostly true. However, now dining rooms are beginning to open again. The Dine-in attribute in GMB gets set to available (check mark) on the morning each location opens its dining room. Then, within as little as a week, the dine-in attribute gets changed back on many of these locations. The change appears random, is indicated in orange, and there doesn't seem to be a way that a user can affect this attribute. I have managed to converse with GMB Support, which has been a complete waste of time and effort. I'm grateful for any insight you may offer.

@SEO_CarGuy if you want to post a thread about it on the GMB forum, I'd be happy to escalate it for you. You'll need to list the details of the business (name, address). DM me the link to the thread when you post it.

@SEO_CarGuy if you want to post a thread about it on the GMB forum, I'd be happy to escalate it for you. You'll need to list the details of the business (name, address). DM me the link to the thread when you post it.

Thank you so much, I'm drafting that now. We just finished an audit, and there are 52 locations where the dine-in attribute has been inaccurately changed. Should I list the address for all of them?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom