More threads by ABran

ABran

Reaction score
I've been using Local Viking for over a year. I use it to schedule a client's bi-weekly posts and then use the geogrids for several other clients.

I am confused about their policy to integrate with the Google API and create a new sub-domain, etc. My Agency API request has been approved by Google but still, the instructions are very involved and I am hesitant to make these changes.

Is this something all GMB scheduling tools now require? Why has this happened? Are there other tools that do the same thing but don't require this kind of setup? Previously, I simply linked up GMB to the platform.

Instructions:

Which GMB scheduling tool would you suggest for scheduling and geo-grids? All tips and suggestions are warmly welcome :)

I've been using Local Viking for over a year. I use it to schedule a client's bi-weekly posts and then use the geogrids for several other clients

Which GMB scheduling tool would you suggest for scheduling and geo-grids? All tips and suggestions are warmly welcome :)
We use BrightLocal for a lot of our reporting including local grids, but also for a slew of other services. We use OneUp: Schedule your Google My Business and social media posts for our GMB posts. We looked at several other tools but OneUP has a very competitive price point and we've had zero issues with their service. It was simple to setup, just like you would expect, just login once with the appropriate GMB credentials and authorize. Their software also allows for posting to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.

I use LV, but you could also check oneupapp.io. They have fair pricing, but only post scheduling features.

We use loomly to schedule posts for social media and gmb for clients.

I also use OneUp. It schedules GMB posts and you can choose to have your images added to the Photos section of GMB if you want

DBA Platform here for over a year, it works really well for us.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom