More threads by Fskaff

Fskaff

Solutions
Reaction score
A few months back I tried to correct an error for Google and my client, He was then unverified, of which I cussed Google out so bad it would make a trucker blush. I can not stand Google and think this is all a waste of time. BUT, I need to get my client's GMB Back and yes I was fired, but still want to make it right with him. Who do you folks recommend to get that back, it shows up in search, but on his end he says it says unverified. So would like someone to point to a Google expert to get it back, please.

You just need to go through the steps to reverify it. There should be a button in the dashboard that says "get verified", just click that and follow the steps. Or go here to learn more Verify your business on Google - Google Business Profile Help

BTW Google asks businesses to reverify all the time, so it probably wasn't your fault this happened.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

Brightlocal - Local SEO for Good

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom