More threads by Igor

Igor

Reaction score
We've got a weird thing happening with a client. They have a number of verified GMBs for their physical offices in a few states. For some reason, their virtual care links are automatically being adjusted by Google to the wrong state URL.

This seems like a problematic algo-based glitch. Are there any resources for contacting the elusive GMB support to address this?

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

I have been working on a similar problem and have raised with Google. If you would post in the forum and let me know the link, I will add it to the current discussion I am having. Thanks!

This issue has been resolved by itself. Support was asking me to provide a video recording of the problem - by that time, however, things started working fine.

Thanks for the update Igor. Glad to hear it was resolved!

Hi, this has continued happening with me. The COVID-19 info URLs and the Virtual Care URLs get changed for a handful of locations, no matter how many times I change it back. So annoying!

Has anyone had success getting it to work or is it just a matter of doing it over again until it sticks?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom