More threads by morganbloom

morganbloom

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm having trouble - One of my clients has two listings. When I try and add the client's email as a manager to the listing they don't get the invitation email (and it's not in spam).

I know the email we're using works because they are a manager to their other listing location. When they log in they can see their older listing but no invite to their new one.

I'm stuck, does anyone know anything about this?

Thanks so much for your help!

@morganbloom, is the client's account Gmail? If so, Google has probably threaded the two emails together. So the invite for the 2nd listing is blobbed onto the invite for the 1st listing, and it's not obvious unless your client clicks on the earlier email.

@morganbloom, is the client's account Gmail? If so, Google has probably threaded the two emails together. So the invite for the 2nd listing is blobbed onto the invite for the 1st listing, and it's not obvious unless your client clicks on the earlier email.
@Phil Rozek thank you so much for your response - we will be reaching back out to the client to check this. However, our agency has several times deleted and re-added his email to the listing. Would this send a new invite email? We unfortunately never got any.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom