More threads by 24techsoftaus

24techsoftaus

Reaction score
I think there has been some algorithm update this month as google webmaster data shows there has been a downslide in my website total impressions. Is there anyone with the same opinion?

Performance.png

This update was officially announced by Google yesterday or the day before.

I doubt that drop is related to this new update. The new update only started rolling out yesterday afternoon, before any GSC data would show it.

Ha, Barry! You and I both know that they likely had tests of whatever the broad core update was in the wild before they rolled it out!

Though my guess would be something tanked on your server ;)

Dan is right on the money. And no I wouldn't think the recent update would be effecting the OPs traffic like that. I did see about a 4 point drop on one customer but didn't hit any others. The OPs climb about 8/15 doesn't look like a natural climb, whatever the unnatural fluctuation was just went away quickly the same as it appeared. Or it got thrown into the mythical sandbox.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom