More threads by hajnasiewicz

hajnasiewicz

GMB Product Expert
LocalU Member
Reaction score
Is there an inventory anywhere that describes delays in Google reviewing edits to GMBs? By topic with ETA's? I know its a big ask but just wondering... thank you.

Are you asking for an understanding of why Google takes time to review edits and how long it takes? Just trying to clarify.

Are you asking for an understanding of why Google takes time to review edits and how long it takes? Just trying to clarify.
No, I'm wondering if there is a list somewhere of the edits that are taking longer than usual. I'm betting nothing is published but if something does exist, I'd like to see it. Thank you Joshua.

Of your own personal edits that you've done?

Or a list someone has made that says, "Address changes take this long", "Name changes are taking this long"?

Of your own personal edits that you've done?

Or a list someone has made that says, "Address changes take this long", "Name changes are taking this long"?
Some edits and updates are taking a particularly longer time to get published. I'm wondering what those edits are and what is the average wait time to get published. Photos, phone numbers, business name changes, etc. Lots of delays reported during COVID, just wondering if there's a list anywhere that identifies all the edits/updates that are delayed and if average eta is available for those.

Ahh! Thanks for clarifying. I take it you're talking about the back end? Not about user reporting on Google Maps?

Either way, I don't know of a resource but someone else may.

On the back end edits, mine are going through now. What type of edits are you having issues with?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom