More threads by vivekrpatel

Reaction score
The client has been collecting/managing reviews using third party tool pulsem.me. But for somehow Google is not showing this review markup anymore in search results. There are total 10 review section (given below) on the single page and the same has been implemented on 3 different URLs.

Note: Review ratings are different for all 10 sections.

review
@typeReview
datePublished
reviewBody
author
@type
name
reviewRating
@typeRating
bestRating
ratingValue
worstRating

Anyone with the same problem that review markup is not used in search results anymore? What's the best way to resolve this?

I'm quite aware of the fact that it's up to Google to use the markup or not.

Thanks in advanced.

It's really hard to say without seeing the site. Can you list it? We had this issue with a provider we were using a couple years ago and since switching to GatherUp we haven't experienced it. We did have a couple clients lose their stars due to the schema type being depreciated and once we switched it, they came right back.

Hmm. That's a new review mongering tool, at least to me. Interesting. They hide their pricing, though, which I never like to see.

It's really hard to say without seeing the site. Can you list it? We had this issue with a provider we were using a couple years ago and since switching to GatherUp we haven't experienced it. We did have a couple clients lose their stars due to the schema type being depreciated and once we switched it, they came right back.

Details have been sent in a conversation.

Vivek,

Okay so what I'd suggest doing is:

1. Delete the service schema. I have found sometimes multiple schema types can cause the gold stars not to show. Wait a week or 2.

2. If after a week or 2, that doesn't work, change the HomeAndConstructionBusiness type to just regular Local Business. We've had a few businesses where the stars didn't show when they used a specific type but changing it to the Local Business type caused the stars to show.

Hey Guys,

Have you heard the warriorplus.com software for review stars in SERP?

I did not find information on how to use this tool.

Suggestions are welcome!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom