More threads by GuyFinley

GuyFinley

Reaction score
Happy Monday everyone!

My saga with a Manhattan client continues. After putting in special hours to deal with showing which locations were closed and which were not, they have now gotten around to mark the locations as closed.

The trouble is, out of the 10 locations they marked 6 of them as permanently closed. I see we have a handy dandy "mark as open" button now but that's not accurate. Any tips on the best way to deal with this? Are these updates getting prioritized so that if I mark them as open I can quickly correctly mark them as temporarily closed?

They're still doing deliveries but I don't think marking them as open would be the right way to reflect that, I added "Delivery Available" to their titles as Google said they would relax those rules but none of the changes are live yet despite being done a week ago.

Thanks!

Seems these are updating instantly so I'm rolling the dice. If anyone else has any feedback on this it's appreciated!

My experience is that updating the listing status using those buttons works within a few minutes and I have not had any issues so far. Other edits are still all delayed.

I would keep the listings as open and create Posts to try to get the information in front of people. Better that than 'closed' and then no calls come in at all.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom