More threads by ramysaleh

ramysaleh

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for help getting my google business account to be visible to public. It is currently showing as Not Visible To Public. It is only visible to only visible to owners. I am unable to get google reviews. Unable to see my business on maps. Unable to to find my business on google search. Desperate for help!

Is the profile verified?

I recommend posting on the Google Business Profile community forum, where a Product Expert can look into it further for you.

Make sure to post the business name, address, URL, and a screenshot of what you are seeing on your dashboard for faster help.

Hello,
My listing is now reinstated, changed to Service Area Business as I cannot display my home address. I am not coming up in Google search at all. Should it be immediate or does it take time to appear? Thank you!

Thank you, Elizabeth. Lastly, do you think it will rank higher over time, and do you think without a physical address, this adversely effects the ranking?
I was advised to hire an SEO expert that specializes in Google Business. If so, who can you recommend? Thank you in advance for your advice; much appreciated!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom