More threads by Vincent_Bakker

Reaction score
Hi All,

For quite a while my clients Google Post are rejected. This is a local operating Wellness center/sauna.
So I've tried to avoid potentially "sensitive" images. But even posts without an image or link to the website (definitely something that we don’t want) didn't solve the problem either.

Yesterday, during the Whitespark summit, Greg Gifford mentioned something interesting in his presentation about the rejected Google Post.
Some (key)words, like toilet or tool, cause the Google post to be immediately rejected.

Does anyone know if sauna/wellness related keywords are sensitive? Or is their a list with those words that Google doesn't accept within posts?

It's tough because there is no official list. You might have to do some trial and error to see which word(s) are the ones causing the rejection.

There is a small list here to check as well:

My first thought was indeed that it has to do something with the word 'sauna' because that the most common word that we use and their most important service. I've tried "wellness" as a variant but this post was rejected as well..

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom