More threads by keyserholiday

Google has confirmed that review replies are working and provided the following update re reviews:
"Review replies are now available. Over the coming weeks, new user reviews, new user photos, new short names, and Q&A will be available. Their availability will gradually expand by country and business category."

Any insight as to what will happen to reviews written during the downtime? Will they start to populate, or are they a lost cause?

Reactions: Jac
Any insight as to what will happen to reviews written during the downtime? Will they start to populate, or are they a lost cause?

Google previously stated that they planned on publishing reviews that were posted after March 20th.

Google edited their response yesterday when they announce that new reviews were working. Here is Google’s official statement. I am a GMB Product Expert, the PE and I have been having weekly calls with Google. We were told that we could share that Google was working on publishing reviews posted on and after March 20th. I don't have any other information that I can share.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom