More threads by KevinWag

Reaction score
Hi there,

I recently ran into this when trying to add a review link that takes the user directly to the overlay to leave a review. It seems to work on desktop but not on mobile. When you copy/paste from mobile, it doesn't work on desktop.

In my limited testing, this doesn't seem to work for SABs that hide their address per Google's Guidelines. I keep thinking I'm missing something obvious here and that surely Google has accounted for this but can't find out how.

Thanks in advance and sorry if it's an obvious answer.

PS. I have tried WhiteSpark's generator, the Google suggested way, and the Places ID way (Doesn't work since if the address is hidden, it doesn't pull up)

Hey @KevinWag, Just spoke with the product team over here at Grade.us and we just double checked to make sure that you can generate the link that opens the GMB review dialog box on mobile for an SAB. (Works on iphone and android! Tested with Phil's business ;) )

You can set up your links via our free trial here.

If you do run into any issues, please feel free to reach out and I can escalate with support.

Thanks Garrett I'll check it out. In the meantime, can you send example links (desktop and mobile) for a SAB that has their address marked to hidden? Want to put my theory to the test here.

Thanks!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom