I received two emails overnight from Google Business Profile, both were exactly the same and were titled "Reviews temporarily paused for your business". I'm sharing the copy below:
"Google has detected a spike in spam reviews on your Business Profile and removed them so they do not affect your Google rating.
To protect your Business Profile, new ratings, reviews, and other user contributions have been temporarily paused. Google will lift this pause once the risk is mitigated, typically within a few days.
No action is required on your part, but if you believe legitimate reviews have been removed by mistake you can request a review."
These emails make no mention of the affected profile(s), of which it could be one of hundreds. So far my attempts to contact support have gone nowhere, and I'm stuck here wondering which one of my business listings is affected.
Has anyone received one of these emails? If so, were you able to figure out which listing was affected? Obviously if I only had a few businesses this would be no problem, but this is a ridiculous needle in a haystack situation.
"Google has detected a spike in spam reviews on your Business Profile and removed them so they do not affect your Google rating.
To protect your Business Profile, new ratings, reviews, and other user contributions have been temporarily paused. Google will lift this pause once the risk is mitigated, typically within a few days.
No action is required on your part, but if you believe legitimate reviews have been removed by mistake you can request a review."
These emails make no mention of the affected profile(s), of which it could be one of hundreds. So far my attempts to contact support have gone nowhere, and I'm stuck here wondering which one of my business listings is affected.
Has anyone received one of these emails? If so, were you able to figure out which listing was affected? Obviously if I only had a few businesses this would be no problem, but this is a ridiculous needle in a haystack situation.
