More threads by kennyj22

kennyj22

Reaction score
We have been trying to move a PI Attorney's office for 2 months.. have verified with a postcard twice and GBP just wont move them! Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Martinwhodges move.jpg

Solution
Unfortunately, this is one of those times you may need to contact Google Support.
Also, check if the most important citations have been updated as well.
Unfortunately, this is one of those times you may need to contact Google Support.
Also, check if the most important citations have been updated as well.

Solution
I am seeing the new address on Google. See image. I was going to suggest an edit for you but it looks published now.

martin hodges.jpg

I am seeing the new address on Google. See image. I was going to suggest an edit for you but it looks published now.

martin hodges.jpg

Did you
We have been trying to move a PI Attorney's office for 2 months.. have verified with a postcard twice and GBP just wont move them! Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Martinwhodges move.jpg

Did you find a solution? I’m having the same issue. We’ve also verified by postcard twice.

521F412F-B4A1-4FFA-AFD2-BC461551D0B7.jpeg

Thanks everyone.. Yes finally after contacting Google we did have a video verification call. After that it still took them 2-3 weeks to actually move my client but they DID finally do it.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom