More threads by JeffClevelandTN

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm looking for a solution for visualizing Google Ads placements on a grid, similar to the tools used for Google Maps/Local Pack like BrightLocal, Places Scout, and Local Falcon

I realize there are a lot of variables that will affect Ad Placement based on time of day, etc. but I'm trying to figure out an easier way to determine what competitors have campaigns in a specific area and their general position during the course of a week and/or time of day for specific keyword phrases.

So far, I've been unsuccessful in finding anything remotely close to solving this need.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Jeff,

I know Ahrefs, SpyFu, and SEMRush have PPC tools, but I don't know of any specific tool that displays competitive ad placement data over time in a grid format. And I'd take it with a grain of salt if there is.

I'm sure someone smarter than me could possibly access that data if Google were to make it available, and manually slice & dice it to display in a grid format, but I'd rather spend that time gaining insights on industry trends, reducing wasted ad spend, and dialing in conversion costs, along with everything else.

If you or someone else finds or has such a tool, I'd be interested in taking it for a spin - let us know!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom