More threads by caverbw

caverbw

Reaction score
Hello all—my law office’s listing was removed along with all reviews. The listing was suspended shortly after I posted about a client’s win of her case.

I can see how an automated system might have seen the words “child” and “neglect” and could have found them offensive.

I have not changed my address or anything else before the suspension. Any help would be most appreciated.

Thank you Colan—I received the confirmation email that they received the appeal. I have also tweeted GMB.

My biggest concern is the disappearance of my reviews when they removed the listing—is there anything I can do to prove that this is a real business or to expedite the process? Thanks very much.

At this point GMB is so backed-up with suspension cases that it's just a waiting game. In the form it will ask you for the documentation to prove that the law firm is real and eligible to be listed at your location.

I just tried to access the suspended listing on both the phone app and by logging in on the web. Now the entire entry has been deleted. Has anyone had this happen before?

Hello all—my law office’s listing was removed along with all reviews. The listing was suspended shortly after I posted about a client’s win of her case.

I can see how an automated system might have seen the words “child” and “neglect” and could have found them offensive.

I have not changed my address or anything else before the suspension. Any help would be most appreciated.
Wow, that's awful! Keep us posted, if even just to advise how long it takes to resolve. Would be interested to know 'turnaround time'. Good luck, regardless.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom