brettmandoes

Reaction score
I was going through my client's profiles and adding products and came across a push to use Pointy. First time I've seen this, but essentially it looks like it's designed to automate uploading all those products to the GMB profile: Business Profile - Pointy. I mean clearly it's a way to increase the number of small businesses running local inventory ads, but does it actually update GMB products as well? And how does that display? How much does it cost? So many questions. If anyone has any experience with this please let me know.

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 9.41.26 AM.jpg

NexstarNickR

LocalU Member
Reaction score
No personal experience, but my understanding is that it is a way for Google to start to see into your local inventory so it can get live updates of what you have available in your store, so that Google can display "in stock locally" callouts on their Google Shopping section.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU

LocalU Nov2021

Most UpVoted Answers

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom