More threads by brownaddesign

Reaction score
** Edit Moderator: Right after I posted this, I found where to delete them so please disregard **

# # #

I don't have much experience with Bing Places. I was trying to claim one of our client's Bing Places, and when presented with the option to import it from Google My Business, I logged in to my Google account selected my Group (where all of my clients GMBs are in).

What I am used to with all other tools (like BrightLocal, AgencyAnalytics, etc) is that I would be then presented with the list of all our client GMBs and I would be able to select the individual GMB I wanted to add.

However instead, it imported ALL 32 GMBs into the dashboard - and I don't see any option to remove all of them except for the single GMB that I intended to connect/import.

Sorry if this is an obvious question, but I'm really stumped as to how to fix or undo this?

Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 1.47.46 PM.png

Last edited:
Yes, I expected to see an option to delete/remove from the Dashboard view but then realized that you have to go into each listing individually.

When you go into any listing, there is an option on the left near the bottom (below the business information) where you'll see a Delete button. Once you click it, there's a popup that will ask you to enter a reason and then just click Delete.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom