More threads by Reli

Reli

Reaction score
Under Google My Business the address is listed but we selected service area. Regarding our company SEO on Google, we have the P.O. Box listed on our website. Is it better to leave my P.O. Box on the website or add the home address or do both? The original plan was to keep my home address private but I'm willing to change it if this will help our SEO rankings.

Reactions: Jac
City, State should be enough on listing

I am totally confused. I leave do follow back links for local SEO. My website keeps moving down?

@Reli

I would remove the PO Box from your website and just use the city instead. It might make people think you're using a PO Box on the GMB listing (which might lead to people reporting you).

@Chris_Tax - I'm not sure if your question is related to this thread. Do you want to start a new thread and list some details about your issue so someone can offer help?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom