More threads by DavidMoth

Reaction score
My company, Econsultancy, moved offices in London last year and despite updating our address on our G+ page it still shows the old address in Google Maps.

We've marked the old office as 'Closed', which makes it look like the business has ceased trading.

If you Google 'Econsultancy London' or 'Econsultancy UK' you should see what I mean. Can anyone suggest how we can fix this and alter our address in Maps so it is correct?

Thanks in advance! David

Hi David, Sorry that your having this issue. This has been a sore spot for a lot of businesses. Google Continues to show businesses closed even though they have moved. Did you Create a new GMB page for the new location? I see that you are linking to a Google Map showing Coordinates. Maybe a little history behind what you have done will help others to step in.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom