More threads by ericreiss

ericreiss

Reaction score
I work in marketing for a law firm.

We recently changed our name in January of this year from The Sawaya Law Firm to The Wilhite Law Firm.

Despite moving to a new domain, updating as many citations as possible, and even updating the schema with a fine-tooth comb, when you do the search:

"Wilhite Law Firm Denver", it still puts the old firm in Google at the top of the Map (see attached file).

Does anyone have advice on how to get this updated?

2023-06-12_22-02-59.jpg

Solution
Hi! I think you might just give Google a bit more time to change that. The other names were changed because you changed them. The headline will be changed when Google has collected enough indications that this business name doesn't exist anymore. Btw, what I would be more concerned about is the article in the SERP about the assault claims etc.
Hi! I think you might just give Google a bit more time to change that. The other names were changed because you changed them. The headline will be changed when Google has collected enough indications that this business name doesn't exist anymore. Btw, what I would be more concerned about is the article in the SERP about the assault claims etc.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom