More threads by dnp

dnp

Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone know how to remove photos submitted by users? One of our clients moved to a new office so we would like to remove photos of the old office. The only option I saw was to report these pics. TY :)

Solution
Hi all,

Does anyone know how to remove photos submitted by users? One of our clients moved to a new office so we would like to remove photos of the old office. The only option I saw was to report these pics. TY :)

Who add the photos? Was it somebody connected to the business profile as a manager or owner? if it's a normal user, you have to manually flag each photo and select Not a photo or video of the place.
Hi all,

Who add the photos? Was it somebody connected to the business profile as a manager or owner? if it's a normal user, you have to manually flag each photo and select Not a photo or video of the place.

Solution

Sorry I should’ve mentioned. The pics were added by internet users, not managers or owners. Thank you so much for the advice!

Hello all!

Has anybody ever gotten an error message "Can't connect" when trying to report a GBP picture uploaded by an internet user?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom