More threads by rickvidallon

rickvidallon

Reaction score
Hello GMB experts!
More specifically there are instructions in Google Support for displaying tabs for Online classes , Online Appointments,Online Estimates. (SEE 1st image below)
However when we login we can only see a tab for Update business hours and Post your COVID-19 update. (SEE 2nd image below)

Any suggestions from the peanut gallery would be really helpful!!

THIS IS WHAT GOOGLE SAYS....
1617294626102.png

THIS IS OUR GMB DASH BOARD.
(There is no link to access the display tabs for Online classes , Online Appointments,Online Estimates)
1617294775974.png

Hi Lluc,
You might notice that in the screenshot below taken from the Google Video it shows COVID-19 alert as a red link that triggers the other text buttons to appear. However, this link does not appear in our dashboard. (see 2nd image)
1617301165684.png

( The red COVID-19 alert link does not appear)
1617301301733.png

Check your GMB and let me know what you see?

Hi @rickvidallon , this is what I see in the agency's listings dashboard:

Screenshot_2021-04-02_at_12_19_38.png

Screenshot_2021-04-02_at_12_19_22.png

and how it appears in the Local Finder:
Screenshot 2021-04-02 at 12.30.10.png

We are NOT using a booking service provider that is integrated with Google.

Hotels, for example, do not have this option available, as you can see from the screenshot below.

Screenshot_2021-04-02_at_12_38_08.png

Funny enough, there is a link to create a Google Post in the dashboard although Google Posts aren't available for hotels, but that's a different story...

Screenshot_2021-04-02_at_12_37_38.png

Have you created at "least one service that is live and is delivered virtually?"

Also:
Screenshot 2021-04-02 at 12.56.04.png

These two posts might also help, "Google My Business adds 4 new attributes" and "Your guide to GMB attributes"

May be someone else has further insights into your issue, I'm not sure I am being of any help :unsure:

Hi Lluc!
Thank you for your rapid reply! We have an appointment link, but alas there is no text link for 'Update Your Service Availability. Therefore I submitted this issue over Google GMB forums and Google GMB Facebook for further analysis.

Moreover, I will let you know what I find out.

Note: I am thinking the most likely reason is that certain functions are not available across certain businesses and/or regions of the world.

Thanks again, Rick

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom