More threads by VigneshK

VigneshK

Reaction score
Hi, I have a question to the community. While adding GBP services, what are some of the points we should consider? I look at the following:
- Services listed on the website
- GBP insights for keywords
- Services of other Ranking Competitors
- Keyword variations for the target service
- Keep the total services to under 50 (Predefined + Custom)

My question is:
Am I missing something in the process? And is there a limit to the number of services (predefined + Custom) we should add without overloading the services section?

Because I've seen many businesses add multiple keyword variation of the same service.
Anyone willing to share their experience?

Add all the predefined services that are relevant to the business, those have the bigger ranking boost. I wouldn't worry about staying under 50 services, sometimes the predefined ones have more than 50 relevant ones and you want to check all of those off.

For custom services, I would add anything major the business does that is not covered by the predefined services. All the places you mentioned to find services to add are great. Don't go too crazy with keyword variations, those won't have a major impact on rankings but they can help. They can be pulled in as justifications too, so you want to make sure they read well and you can even add emojis for extra flair on the SERP.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom