More threads by cferg33

cferg33

Reaction score
We have a satellite office for a law firm in New York, (that is manned) but anytime we send a postcard - we have no luck of actually receiving it. Its been 4 weeks since the 2nd postcard was sent.

I've checked the "other options" drop down and there are no other options. I've heard some firms have done video verification, but never seen that opportunity on my account.

Any direction would be appreciated, thank you!

No product expert required for verification issues.

If the verification postcard doesn't arrive or you do not receive mail at your business address here is what you should do:
  1. Request the postcard anyway
  2. After five to ten days contact GMB Support via Sign in - Google Accounts
  3. Explain that you have requested the postcard and it has not arrived
Google should be able to help you get verified manually as long as your business meets the eligibility requirements.

No product expert required for verification issues.

If the verification postcard doesn't arrive or you do not receive mail at your business address here is what you should do:
  1. Request the postcard anyway
  2. After five to ten days contact GMB Support via Sign in - Google Accounts
  3. Explain that you have requested the postcard and it has not arrived
Google should be able to help you get verified manually as long as your business meets the eligibility requirements.

Thanks Colan! Do you have any pointers if Google is not responding to support requests?

to answer your question, if you only requested twice, might be worth requesting again. could be the category though, google may think you're a law firm setting up at a virtual office or something.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom