More threads by Marketer1970

Marketer1970

Reaction score
Hello,
Our client moved offices awhile ago, and we've been trying to get their GMB address changed, but to no avail. Every time we get a postcard, Google reverts the address back to the old office. We've tried disallowing the edits, and still, they want us to reverify with a postcard. Understandably, our client is getting frustrated by all the back and forth. Google keeps telling us to just send another postcard, and the address will get fixed. But it has not been fixed yet, and past evidence suggests that another postcard will do nothing. Can anyone help us keep our address change permanent? It's a real office where our client works 9-5, but for some reason, Google keeps jumping back to the old one.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

I am familiar with this issue, open a thread on the community and I can escalate it for you.

Hi @BenFisher

I'm having a similar issue. Back in March, I chatted with GMB Support to help me change my SAB address (hidden) from Apex, NC permanently to Wilmington, NC. In chatting and emailing, it was resolved but has since reverted to Apex, NC where I no longer provide services.

Original request to Support was from this Id: [6-4795000031015]

Screenshot pulled today for reference shows Top of Search and Apex, NC listed underneath. Is this something you can help me escalate?

Anything would be much appreciated.

Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 12.06.36 PM.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom