Sparky

Reaction score
Would anyone be able to advise us on the steps or requirements I would need to be able to access and manage a clients LSA account and lead inbox.

The Situation:
  • Client has accepted our user request to manage their Google Ads account via our Ads Manager.
  • We are a manager of the client's GMB location.
  • Inside client's Google Ads dashboard I see nothing related to LSA which I expected. (Some old but normal paused search campaigns.)
  • Downloaded the L.S.A app on IOS and tried to access Sign in - Google Accounts
  • No luck getting in shows "This account isn't enrolled in Local Services ad"
Question and thoughts:

Would I now need to request clients' email and password used to enroll in LSA or am I missing something simple that's right in front of me?
Do I not have the correct admin access to their LSA account? (We followed the steps outlined Manage access to your Local Services Ads account - Local Services Help)
Has the client possibly not given us the correct level access to their account?

Update Note:
  • Using a different email under a different Google Ads email (This account is not related to current agency manager account)
  • Unlike before when visiting homeservices/inbox I can now access an empty MCC dashboard adwords.google.com/u/localservices/mcconboarding
  • Attached loom vid link > Loom | Send a video. Not a thousand words.
Thank you guys.

Accessing homeservices inbox.jpg

Ads Manager_client_account_managers.jpg

Clients Users and access inside our Ads Manager .jpg

Matt Casady

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Reaction score
Do you know if the client already had their LSA account linked to a different MCC? I've seen something like this happen in the past when I connected our MCC to an LSA account that was already connected to an MCC. What we ended up doing was setting up a separate email address not associated with our MCC and connected that to the client's LSA account.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Most UpVoted Answers

LocalU

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom