Peter Hill

Reaction score
I'm sure we all have experienced our fair share of support challenges and I know the teams are doing their best to navigate through these tough times. Still, while I have been able to get through to Google with a little patience I have had zero luck with Bing - and I have some fairly important things I need help with.

Basically I login to chat early in the morning and wait, and wait until closing time and get disconnected.

Does anyone have any secret back doors they'd be willing to share?

Eoghan_MFeed

Reaction score
Assume this is related to listing management?

Bing Places Partners have a dedicated support channel that are responsive. Are you trying to manage your / your client's location data directly in Bing Places or are you submitting via API?

Bing Places has had higher than usual consistency issues as of late thanks to COVID changing a lot of location information (open/closed/hours/attribute additions). It's been a big issue for our clients since COVID came to town...

Peter Hill

Reaction score
Yep, it's for local. I agree that their support is usually very good - but currently, it's simply impossible to get through. I basically gave up after several days of logging on early in the morning, holding all day, and getting disconnected at closing time.

jsinteractive

Reaction score
I'm sure we all have experienced our fair share of support challenges and I know the teams are doing their best to navigate through these tough times. Still, while I have been able to get through to Google with a little patience I have had zero luck with Bing - and I have some fairly important things I need help with.

Basically I login to chat early in the morning and wait, and wait until closing time and get disconnected.

Does anyone have any secret back doors they'd be willing to share?

I wonder if it's tied to COVID or recent updates with BING? In the recent past had quite a bit of success with support through their CHAT features.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Most UpVoted Answers

LocalU Podcasts

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom