More threads by sd1111

sd1111

Reaction score
Does anyone have an article or guidance on how to influence the review snippets that show on a branded search/GBP on desktop?

Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 10.44.54 AM.jpg

(the review snippets for a business with a 4.9 rating and 168 total reviews— why is it just the off-topic and negative ones?)

I have seen Sterling Sky's great research on influencing review order with photos. However, that seems to apply to how reviews are ordered when you click to read the reviews.

I'm hoping for guidance on these review snippets... Any thoughts on how we get these un-stuck so they aren't the most visible ones on a branded search?

Thank you!

The only thing we really know about those review snippets is they seem to refresh on their own every year or two. From what we can tell, you can't influence them.

I thought the review snippets were related to content that was published on the website?

@sd1111 are reviews being published on the website with a widget of some type maybe?

yes, this article seems to be talking about reuse of reviews on separate webpages, not the actual three review snippets shown on the knowledge panel.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom