fpaschoal

Do you guys know if there is a way to discover if a business is already verified on GMB ?

I mean like checking some URL or it is possible just observing details on profile ?
- I am used to look if there are photos from the owner, if there are reviews answered by the owner or question answers by the owner also but I don't think it is too effective.

Is it a good idea to try to request the ownership and see if there is some email associated ?

Thank you

FP

Solution
If you look at the profile on Google Maps and see a "own this business" label/link then it's likely unclaimed. But this method of determining whether or not a listing is claimed is not super consistent so it's more of a best guess.

And yes I see no issues with going to claim a listing to see if it shows you an email hint which would mean that it's already claimed.

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
If you look at the profile on Google Maps and see a "own this business" label/link then it's likely unclaimed. But this method of determining whether or not a listing is claimed is not super consistent so it's more of a best guess.

And yes I see no issues with going to claim a listing to see if it shows you an email hint which would mean that it's already claimed.

Solution

Norbert Z.

I can see unverified GMBs if I use a pc and smartphone and not I am logged in to google.

Do you see it too?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Most UpVoted Answers

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom