More threads by fpaschoal

fpaschoal

Reaction score
Do you guys know if there is a way to discover if a business is already verified on GMB ?

I mean like checking some URL or it is possible just observing details on profile ?
- I am used to look if there are photos from the owner, if there are reviews answered by the owner or question answers by the owner also but I don't think it is too effective.

Is it a good idea to try to request the ownership and see if there is some email associated ?

Thank you

FP

Solution
If you look at the profile on Google Maps and see a "own this business" label/link then it's likely unclaimed. But this method of determining whether or not a listing is claimed is not super consistent so it's more of a best guess.

And yes I see no issues with going to claim a listing to see if it shows you an email hint which would mean that it's already claimed.
If you look at the profile on Google Maps and see a "own this business" label/link then it's likely unclaimed. But this method of determining whether or not a listing is claimed is not super consistent so it's more of a best guess.

And yes I see no issues with going to claim a listing to see if it shows you an email hint which would mean that it's already claimed.

Solution

I can see unverified GMBs if I use a pc and smartphone and not I am logged in to google.

Do you see it too?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom