More threads by i_love_google_maps

i_love_google_maps

LocalU Member
Reaction score
I know that having an account owner or manager of profiles that has made edits is a big no no. It can lead to account level suspension if any one of the edits you made is deemed spam or suspect. There are a couple of individuals that have made profiles that are owned by our company that have made edits using the same account. They are listed as owners currently.

Does simply transferring ownership to a different account mitigate this problem, or will the profiles still be stained because they were the accounts that actually created the profiles?

I think I remember reading about one instance of a situation where a business got an account level suspension related to an account that was no longer associated with it. But generally speaking, yes if you transfer the ownership or manager access to an account that isn't compromised you should be fine.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom