More threads by Noman Khan

@Noman Khan - Google's document about verification was just updated last week with a sentence that's relevant to your question:

Important: The methods below are automatically determined and can’t be changed.

That is, an algorithm determines what verification methods are made available to you. To some extent, you can increase your chances of getting the options to verify by phone or email by feeding that algorithm.
  • Put information about the location on your website, including address and phone number
  • Create the Business Profile using an email on your website domain
  • Put that email address on your website
  • Put the same address and phone number on your directory listings (e.g. Facebook Page, Yelp, etc.)
In short, help the algorithm find information about your website and email (i.e. about your domain) and your phone number. Get those things in place before creating the profile.

@Noman Khan - Google's document about verification was just updated last week with a sentence that's relevant to your question:

That is, an algorithm determines what verification methods are made available to you. To some extent, you can increase your chances of getting the options to verify by phone or email by feeding that algorithm.
  • Put information about the location on your website, including address and phone number
  • Create the Business Profile using an email on your website domain
  • Put that email address on your website
  • Put the same address and phone number on your directory listings (e.g. Facebook Page, Yelp, etc.)
In short, help the algorithm find information about your website and email (i.e. about your domain) and your phone number. Get those things in place before creating the profile.

Thanks you mean i should create good authority on site then after 1-2 months i should go for GMB creation process

One more thing, Can I verify GBP from Pakistan Location but client is from USA?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU October 2024 Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom