More threads by prasadmahes

prasadmahes

Reaction score
Hi there, I have a prospect who wants to sign up but their GBP was disabled previously when they did a name change for their business. It's active again now but I was wondering if getting access to it as a manager will pose a risk to all my other clients that I have access to?

It shouldn't. To be safe, wait a few days after the profile was reinstated to add yourself as a manager.

Also, kind of unrelated but useful, you can use this link when signed in to your account to double-check it has not been restricted, which could cause a suspension if you had restrictions and added the email to the GBP.

I set up a new Google Account for each client ideally (if you aren't using an Agency GBP account).

At the very least I limit the number of clients managed by each account to mitigate any potential problem being applied to all the locations in any one account.

It takes more time to set up, and you probably won't have an issue, but I try to avoid problems before they happen where I can.

I set up a new Google Account for each client ideally (if you aren't using an Agency GBP account).

At the very least I limit the number of clients managed by each account to mitigate any potential problem being applied to all the locations in any one account.

It takes more time to set up, and you probably won't have an issue, but I try to avoid problems before they happen where I can.

Thanks for the tip!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU October 2024 Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom