More threads by klharris08

klharris08

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm curious if anybody knows of a way to generate a URL that points to a GBP that sends to Google Search and not Google Maps.

The review generation link in GBP uses this URL "https://g.page/ r/CXIgtdXAFKZbEBM/review", but that drives to Google Maps and not Google Search. Curious if anybody has a workaround.

Thanks,

Solution
Yes, you can use the GatherUp Chrome extension. It generates the link this:

If this is your business or a business you manage, a lot is going on with this profile. You have the same category as the Denny's that you share the location with. I would consider switching to bar or bar and grill. Finally, you have people leaving photos, and reviews meant for Dennys. I would flag them, and if they don't get removed, contact Google support.
Yes, you can use the GatherUp Chrome extension. It generates the link this:

If this is your business or a business you manage, a lot is going on with this profile. You have the same category as the Denny's that you share the location with. I would consider switching to bar or bar and grill. Finally, you have people leaving photos, and reviews meant for Dennys. I would flag them, and if they don't get removed, contact Google support.

Solution
Hey thanks Jason, it's not a business I own or manage but I agree with your advice.

That GatherUp extension does work for driving reviews, but do you know of a link generator to not generate reviews, but rather just to direct somebody to view the GBP. For example, I want to put a link on my website that will drive customers to my GBP on Search.

Come up with a way to generate GBP URL's that drive to search for a multi-location brand to power a link on each locations page.

Best way I can explain it.

2023-04-04_10-22-10.jpg

Yeah I guess what I'm really trying to do here is test the value but I can't run this test without generating the URL's. Thanks for the input in any case.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom