More threads by creekmoremarketing

Solutions
Reaction score
Is there any importance to Online Service hours vs stating a business as open 24 hours? Working with businesses that have no physical location but want to rank so would adding online service areas work in place of submitting a business as open 24 hours?

If they don't have a physical location but are available to be contacted by phone or message 24 hours A-day you can simply list 24 hours.

Is that the case?

This business has a physical location, but had these online hours listed as well, so I figured this may be beneficial for businesses without a physical location.

OK sorry I misunderstood. That is a good option for stores with a physical location that are not actually open 24 hours. Agreed!

You should be able to offer service 24 hours as well if you're going to list it that way. I always just try to think about it in a real world sense. Just ask yourself if it makes sense to be listed as 24/7 and if that will be useful to a potential customer.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom