More threads by sixthcitysarah

Reaction score
We have a competitor that suddenly has a ton of 5-star reviews in the past week (over 20), we assume they were bought or something because they all use the same language in the reviews. Not to mention the timing of it all...

Is there anything we can do about this? I know there isn't anything in the redressal form on reviews.

Perhaps reporting the user for spamming reviews across various businesses? I would love to hear what anyone has done or if they've seen success doing anything. Or if it's just something we have to live with.

Thanks!

Hi @sixthcitysarah GMB support on social is the most effective place to report multiple fake reviews. Compile all of the evidence into a document and send it to GMB on Twitter or Facebook.

I'd also take a look at the businesses website to see if they are running a review contest and/or review gating.

Hi @sixthcitysarah GMB support on social is the most effective place to report multiple fake reviews. Compile all of the evidence into a document and send it to GMB on Twitter or Facebook.

I'd also take a look at the businesses website to see if they are running a review contest and/or review gating.

Thanks so much!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom