More threads by Matthew Summers

Reaction score
1600876830892.png

It's new to me. Appearing above the local pack. Was curious if anyone else had seen it?

Looks new to me. I've seen a couple of similar Maps-API, rich snippet-type features in the wild (don't remember what they were), but not that one.

As you probably saw, it's extracted from Project Sunroof

If there's a way to identify a list of Google's various side projects (I forget the name for them collectively), you could probably pull up similar answer-box-type results. I'm surprised they don't have it for Google Fiber, for instance, but that's the kind of thing I'm talking about: Fiber Internet Availability Check | Google Fiber

1600876830892.png

It's new to me. Appearing above the local pack. Was curious if anyone else had seen it?
I work with a solar company and Project Sunroof has been out for a few years now. However, this year(2020) is when we started to notice it become more prevalent for terms related to solar "estimates". Great data for the user, however, it could become an issue for solar businesses if Google decides to list companies.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom