More threads by coppaz

coppaz

Reaction score
I'm a Realtor and my broker has an office and I want that office location as my GBP address. There are a couple of other agents that have their profile address at that same location and have had them for many many years. I'd heard that Google's efforts to verify profiles have become stringent over the last few years. What would I need to do to be successful in getting my profile verified at that location too?

It's probably not going to be that difficult as long as you have documentation (e.g. up-to-date accreditations/licenses) with that address on them, especially if you do legwork online to present it as your business address (e.g. website, social media, relevant business directories). It's usually more of a challenge for brand new businesses with little to no online presence, especially in verticals where licensing is not done.

It's probably not going to be that difficult as long as you have documentation (e.g. up-to-date accreditations/licenses) with that address on them, especially if you do legwork online to present it as your business address (e.g. website, social media, relevant business directories). It's usually more of a challenge for brand new businesses with little to no online presence, especially in verticals where licensing is not done.

I don't have anything with that address on it. If I have a website dialed in (with that address), 100+ citations (with that address), social media accounts (with that address), trademark with the state my team team, would you suggest anything that should be done?

especially in that vertical, they are going to want to see some sort license/accreditation, which I'm fairly exists pretty much everywhere in the us?? I know in Quebec, the license cites what brokerage office you're employed at.

ar
especially in that vertical, they are going to want to see some sort license/accreditation, which I'm fairly exists pretty much everywhere in the us?? I know in Quebec, the license cites what brokerage office you're employed at.

are you referring to my real estate license or the businesses business license? the business license would be in the name of the Brokerage not mine.

The guidelines for individual practitioners (real estate agents) are listed here -

Be sure to setup your profile per the guidelines.
EX:

Multiple practitioners at one location​

If the practitioner is one of several public-facing practitioners at this location:
  • The organization should create a Business Profile for this location, separate from that of the practitioner.
  • The title of the Business Profile for the practitioner should include only the name of the practitioner, and shouldn’t include the name of the organization.
Make sure your website is setup and showing the address and connect GA and GSC before you create your GBP. Make sure your office has business cards, flyers, as many things as possible showing your name and business.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU - Navigating GBP Support

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom