Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Just giving everyone a heads up/reminder that the Local Search Basics Training course I mentioned last week, is coming up starting next week. Registration is limited to 35 and I think they will likely sell out.
So wanted to make sure anyone that needs more basic Local search training than my Advanced course offers, gets the word on this one.

Here is link with more details about the Local Search Basics Training course.

A lot of my consultants have inquired about that course for their new staff members and even clients. The post above also includes instructions for contacting me, if you are borderline and are not sure if that "basics" course or my Advanced course is a better fit for you.

FYI my new totally reconstructed Advanced G+ Local training is almost finished too. YAY!

The new improved training includes 6 1/2 hours of videos and is jam packed with actionable advice. All the info has been updated to include (and explains) all the recent Google updates that affect your process and your clients. Also includes 30 page training doc with tips and resources filled with 70 links pointing to other important info. Plus lots more.

I'll be taking care of everyone that's on my priority notification waiting list 1st. Then will be emailing anyone else that's been waiting for the course. (So if you've been waiting for this training, feel free to email me to ensure you are on the priority list so you get notified 1st.) Then finally when I get caught up from my backlog of requests will make an announcement with all the details here. Thanks for your patience as I've worked through health challenges the past couple months to get this training finished for you!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Linda Buquet LAST CALL: Important Local Search Webinar with Blumenthal, Shotland, Rozek Tomorrow Local Search 3
Monica Simpson Last Local SEO Zoom Friday July 10 Events 0
S Does Google penalize you for using the Event post hack to get your post to last more than 7 days? Google My Business & Google Maps 6
L Significant google algo change in the last few days? Organic SEO 4
SmallBizGeek Google Posts last longer than 7 days(?) Google My Business & Google Maps 2
H Blogging for local client got 189 visits last month, 9 from their home state Local Search 7
djbaxter Did Last Week's Google Update Benefit News & Magazine Web Sites? Organic SEO 1
Dustybones Google Study: "Near Me" Searches have nearly doubled in last year. Local Search 9
K When was the last Google places update? Local Search 4
RobinOctane Doctor Names, Last Name First? Local Search 7
Linda Buquet Manual Google Penalties - How Long Do they Last? Expiration Times? Organic SEO 2
L Google query to search for results only in the last 6 months? Marketing 3
D Local Listing Dropped from Pack in Last 2 Months Help & Support for Google Local 7
Linda Buquet For A Ghost Town, Google+ Sure Grew A Lot Last Month - Wonder if SMBs Helped? Local Search 2
Chris Ratchford Google Analytics - setting up goals for click-to-call Organic SEO 2
0 Primary Owner hospitalized and has a stroke. Need to add myself as a manager. Verifying via phone calls only grants me Site Manager access. Help & Support for Google Local 2
Tim Colling I'm getting calls from "Google Maps" at 650-206-5555, asking about clients' hours - are they legit? Google My Business & Google Maps 14
L Apple Maps With Call Tracking Number On Website Citations 4
CarrieHill Direct Traffic Look Odd? Your Call Tracking Metrics Setup May Be to Blame Google My Business & Google Maps 0
Scott ClientClicks Call Tracking for Local Service Ads Paid Search and Local Service Ads 4
lukeelliott Using DNI Call Tracking With Website Connected To A GMB Listing Google My Business & Google Maps 1
W Call Tracking being Removed NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 10
J Local Service Ads (LSA) impact on GMB calls? Paid Search and Local Service Ads 2
H How would you interpret increasing discovery views, decreasing phone calls? Google My Business & Google Maps 5
Colan Nielsen "Preview Call History" Beta Appearing in GMB Google My Business & Google Maps 20
lukeelliott Wanted to make a forum post about DNI call tracking. Contact Us Messages 1
hajnasiewicz What is this type of knowledge panel called Local Search 5
Chris Ratchford Can't find call tracking on website... need to remove it Ask a LocalU Expert [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 2
Ben Walsh Call Tracking best practices Ask a LocalU Expert [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 3
JoshuaMackens GMB Ads - Call Tracking Phone Number Paid Search and Local Service Ads 6
Caroline Call Now Button Disappeared on Google Posts Mobile? NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 2
ashley.smith Business Hours - After hours calls go to call center Google My Business & Google Maps 7
Digitaldar Can't Get a Postcard or Call - How to Verify? Google My Business & Google Maps 6
K Fake Google calls Spam on Google 2
H What is a live video call? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Tim Colling Call Tracking Metrics Alternatives? Local SEO Tools & Software 4
G Reporting a fraud calls Google My Business & Google Maps 1
Tim Colling Call Tracking vendors - Which to you use for GMB? Google My Business & Google Maps 9
djbaxter CallJoy: Why did Google Call it Joy? Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 8
obcted Call Tracking In GMB Citations 12
djbaxter Bank employee gives customer's business negative Google Review after frustrating phone call Local Reviews 1
M How Does Google Calculate Call Only Ad Charges? Paid Search and Local Service Ads 4
Greg Gifford GMB verification prank call from Pubcon Google My Business & Google Maps 14
C Can I have a perminant CALL NOW button as part of the Three-pack? Google My Business & Google Maps 6
wideangle SEO implications of call tracking numbers on a local directory site Citations 19
M Google Ads Defaulting to Account Level Call Reporting on 9-9-19 Paid Search and Local Service Ads 0
snysarah CallRail + Call Only Ads Paid Search and Local Service Ads 4
Tim Colling Call Tracking Metrics no longer provides phone support Recycle Bin 1
H Claiming Facebook with a phone call Citations 4
Steven12 Calling All Power People in this Group... (You'll Know First) Local Search 5