More threads by Libkee27

Reaction score
Looking for advice, putting together a blog that discusses topics in link building. I would like to recommend a company that provides link building and other SEO services. I work full-time so can not take on any more work but want to be able to refer someone in case I get any inquiries. My goal is to create some passive income while developing a lead source for an agency. I want to make sure anyone I endorse will be an established U.S. based company. Is affiliate marketing the way to go?

Affiliate marketing is one way of earning money from a blog.

That said, it's not a case of build it and they will come. There is work involved to earn $ from any online business.

Working out an affiliate marketing deal with an SEO company might be difficult in the details. How much you get paid, how you track it, etc. because you will probably have to custom create that vs affiliate market places which handle all of that already. But it can be done.

If you really don't want to convert the traffic yourself, you could sell spots on the article where you track the clicks to their websites and charge them per click I suppose. That may be the easiest way.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom