More threads by Mindquest

Reaction score
Anyone have a link to any studies that show the advantage of being in Google Maps for your prime local queries vs just being in the organic listing?
@JoyHawkins did Sterling Sky ever produce anything like this?

Have a potential client but that were looking for stats on why we should get their locations on Google Maps.

Any help is appreciated!

Solution
BrightLocal's Local Consumer Review Survey 2023 has a couple of stats (% of consumers reading reviews + % of people using Google to evaluate a biz) to support you. They've also got this click study which is LSA specific, yet might be helpful if your potential client is a visual thinker. There used to be more click studies with heat maps out there than I've seen of late. Perhaps a search on those keywords will yield something current & less specific than the LSA study.
yeah, don't have any either... I know anecdotally that it's important - and there have been studies that show that the more screen real estate you have on a SERP, the more likely you are to get clicks... but haven't ever seen anything specific about a comparison between not being in the pack and being in the pack (plus, it'd be difficult to do that, unless the study looked at a brand new business that didn't have a GBP yet... in which case, they likely wouldn't be in organic because they're new anyway)

BrightLocal's Local Consumer Review Survey 2023 has a couple of stats (% of consumers reading reviews + % of people using Google to evaluate a biz) to support you. They've also got this click study which is LSA specific, yet might be helpful if your potential client is a visual thinker. There used to be more click studies with heat maps out there than I've seen of late. Perhaps a search on those keywords will yield something current & less specific than the LSA study.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom