JoyHawkins

Administrator
Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
I wanted to start a thread where people could post any free tools they use that save them time on a regular basis with Local SEO.

If you could post the URL for where to find the tool and a brief description of what it does. I'll start!

Wanna see how Google saw your site last time they crawled it? See the text-only version of a page that is in Google's cache in just 2 seconds:
Easily Check the Text-Only Cache of a Page - Local SEO Guide

DanLeibson

LocalU Faculty
Reaction score
I'm a big believer in building tools that scratch your own itch, so we use NAP Hunter as a core part of our citation audit process. Shameless plus, a new version of NAP Hunter is also live in the Chrome Store :)

We also use use this bookmarklet for doing localized searches.

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Top Poster Of Month
Solutions
Reaction score
Not so much of a tool, but rather a time saver is the Map Maker CID URL - Google Map Maker

Enter the CID of a Google Local page to the end of that URL string and you are directed to the Map Maker entry for that page.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU

LocalU Nov2021

Most UpVoted Answers

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom