More threads by Tim Kahlert

Tim Kahlert

Solutions
Reaction score
A Riddle.

I've run out of ideas, which actually rarely happens. 🤔

How are they able to create a subtitle "Web Design | JCSL Ltd® | Digital Marketing & SEO Agency Cyprus Nicosia" underneath their business name on their Google My Business listing?

Why do they have a second title line on their dashboard?

When you enter the "Suggest an edit" form and remove the "subtitle" from its field, you'll see that this is where the Greek name of the company should be placed.

When you enter the "Suggest an edit" form and remove the "subtitle" from its field, you'll see that this is where the Greek name of the company should be placed.

Great observation. I didn't remove the name. That´s interesting. Anyway, they must have changed it back now.
But still, why do they get a chance to add their greek name and other companies don't?! :unsure:

I think that all companies can be enriched with different language names, there are tricks like changing the language settings of the account before reporting.

We have clients in Greece and checked if it was available- only via Suggest and Edit. Is it not available to all businesses?

I think it has to be related to the use of a different alphabet (Greek, Cyrillic, Arabic, etc).

We are NOT considering spamming the name but rather add the Greek name. We would like to have further info on the matter before we proceed...

Greece : secondary name.png

If you remove the title that you blurred, do you see "Add name in Greek"?

It is not available in GMB if that is your question 🙂

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom