More threads by AdvoAd

AdvoAd

Reaction score
A customer's listing was suspended due to suspicious activity. We received the info mail from Google and wanted to take a look at the listing, only to find out that the account is empty and the business has completely disappared from Google Maps. When entering the business name in the GMB dashboard Google asks if we want to add that business to Google Maps (as if it never existed before). Any advice on what to do? Create a new listing or use the reinstatement form nonetheless (not sure if that'd be possible at all)?

@AdvoAd have you checked to see if the primary owner or owner on the listing removed it from the dashboard? This happens often.

I would contact support or post this issue over at the GMB help community.

Do you happen to have the maps Cid number for the listing saved?

If I recall this correctly, I was the only owner of the listing...
Did you create the listing yourself or were you given the Primary Ownership by the creator of the listing? In the case of the latter, the creator could have made a comeback, taken back the Primary Ownership of the listing, deleted the listing, handed you the Primary Ownership once again & left.

In your 1st post, you mentioned that this listing belongs to a customer. Therefore, I'm inclined to believe that you are not the original Primary Owner (you are not the creator).

I also had the same issue happen to me... I contacted Google of course, and after an excruciating 30+ emails chain, they still can't do anything. Regardless of how I reword my questions, they keep saying that it's either because the listing violated their privacy policy or their spam detection system filtered the listing out...

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom