Reaction score
Hi,

Hope this is the right place to ask this but our listings are illustrating 0 actions and most of their impressions have also seemed to start from 0. One example the impressions in January was 204 and actions 35 and in February dropped to 16 impressions and 0 actions.
Has this been experienced by anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Hi Delwin,

Welcome and thanks for posting.

This is the right place for a general discussion, but if we get more in-depth on this particular listing then I may move it down to the help section.

With the limited info you gave here is what I can tell you...

1st of all Places analytics are pretty hit and miss and I seldom even look at them. They are often buggy so that could be the case here. So if you are still ranking and listing is live and working right, I would not worry too much about the stats.

I'd 1st check to be sure the listing is working right. If you click view from dashboard does it go to the right listing?

Next I'd check to see if the ranking dropped. If it has there are many many reasons that could have happened and we'd need to investigate further.

If you care to post a link and give us more history and let us know if there was a major rank drop and give us one primary key phrase, I'll move this down to help and we can investigate in more detail.

Reaction score
Hi Linda,

Thanks for your prompt response.
The listings are working correctly, clicking on the dashboard takes us to the correct listing.
We have brands with multiple locations that we upload and monitor and have software to monitor the rankings but the listings can fluctuate consistently.
One of the brands has been effected quite drastically with the values in the analytics and we use these to report back to the various brands. I have also noticed that alot of the other ones Actions have reduced to 0 when last month they were over 100?
What could you recommend as this is not just for one listing but for multiple locations?
We did change the categories slightly and shuffled the pictures around and that was the only notable changes we have made recently.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Delwin

Reaction score
@Delwin, can you post a link to the affected page, please? We're trying to have the team look into this.

Reaction score
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Listings actions removed NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 6
Caroline S 1 Service Area Business, 10 Listings, Several Redressals Reported, No Action From Google - Help! Help & Support for Google Local 7
RobinOctane Actions on Google Listing Changed? Help & Support for Google Local 1
R Google Places Dashboard Shows Same Impressions/Actions Stats for 2 Listings Help & Support for Google Local 3
Don Archer Google business listing with 482 Real Review Missing. How do I get them back? Help & Support for Google Local 0
BekahBerry Managing one client with multiple listings and need to be alerted to reviews All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 1
Hammer GMB listing, can't find out who owns or request access All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 5
W Remove Listing Google Local 101 4
Collin "Delete this listing" vs "Remove listing" Google Duplicates & Merges 4
Hammer Site manager trying to get listing ownership All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 6
J Getting Rid of Incorrect Highlights in GMB mobile listing ( highlights you can't update on back end ) Google My Business & Google Maps 1
A Old listing reflects the wrong information - But there's a twist. Google Duplicates & Merges 1
JoyHawkins Get Live Inventory Displayed on Your Google My Business Listing Google My Business & Google Maps 6
greenworld_ Adding a new location extension for a separate GMB listing Paid Search and Local Service Ads 1
M Removing old GMB listing from previous owner of premises Google My Business & Google Maps 1
Professor M New Local European Local listing removals Process Google My Business & Google Maps 1
1 GMB Listing Disabled after updating address... Google My Business & Google Maps 12
TriciaClements 3 Businesses - how to handle GMB listings for SAB? Google My Business & Google Maps 4
M Bar within hotel appearing in place of main hotel listing Help & Support for Google Local 6
Scott Rawlins GMB Listing in Greece Google My Business & Google Maps 4
RobertCarnitas GMB Spam for 'Located In' business - Does it affect the GMB listing for the business that is located inside it? Spam on Google 3
G Internet marketing company and map listings? Help & Support for Google Local 4
D New GMB listing possible due to acquisition of company? Service Area Businesses 3
Elmer .S How to delete duplicate Claimed listings on Yelp? Citations 5
L Multiple Listing Against Guidelines? Multi-Location Issues 4
Jen Currier Would you set up an Architect client with a Hybrid/SAB GMB listing if the location was residential? Service Area Businesses 2
Colan Nielsen NEW Claim your listing on BrightLocal's Agency Directory: Get in front of relevant customers and win leads LSF News and Announcements 3
TriciaClements Realtor Listings Google My Business & Google Maps 14
jross Incomplete GMB Listing Error? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Annika Neudecker Mysteriously vanishing GMB listings Google My Business & Google Maps 5
S Old Listing Hijacked by another business Spam on Google 2
WAHamilton Main listing filtered by duplicate, after duplicate is marked as 'closed' Google Duplicates & Merges 6
A Listing suspended due to account manager spamming? Google advise to create new GMB Local Search 13
NickB-Tampa Should all the phone numbers on the landing page to our GMB listing be included in the structured data? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
FriarTuck00 Question Regarding GMB Listings and Phone Numbers Multi-Location Issues 3
Greg Bernhardt Increased frequency of listing suspensions for legit changes Google My Business & Google Maps 8
R Car Dealerships Multi Listings by department Multi-Location Issues 4
Colan Nielsen NEW Free Apple Listing Management For Brands With 20+ Locations LSF News and Announcements 0
coachmarino Advice for Suspended Listing? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Professor M Is Google thinking of adding payment capabilities to GMB listings/website? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
NickB-Tampa How can I unsync Google My Business from my Bing Places listings? Google My Business & Google Maps 4
C Changing website on GMB listing seems to have caused massive a loss of traffic :( Moving or Name Changes 1
B GMB listing missing from search, dashboard and GSC. Yikes!!! Help & Support for Google Local 3
D Should I Bother Updating NAP on Business Listings and 3rd Party Sites? Citations 7
J Wrong GMB Listing Appearing when Searching for Physician by Name Google My Business & Google Maps 4
B Will Removing Addresses for Multiple State SAB Result in Dup Listing or Suspension? Service Area Businesses 4
Hammer Can't enter verification code due to error "To verify your listing, update your business info" All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 3
brownaddesign Help with Bing Places - Accidently imported all our GMB listings Local Search 3
E What is the Click Through Rate / Conversion Rate for GMB or Local 3 Pack listings? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
M Google changes client's 5 year old, verified GMB to a duplicate listing Google Duplicates & Merges 7