More threads by Scott Rawlins

Scott Rawlins

Solutions
Reaction score
New issue to me. Self storage client has about 73 locations around the Southeast that were in the account for years. Someone accidentally removed about 65 of them. I was able to get 23 back in the account, but the other 42 are still missing and not findable on search or via the dash. I've been going back and forth with support on this. I provided a spreadsheet with each facility missing, with address, CID and exterior photo of each building. Support has stated that I need to create new listings for these 42 locations, but I certainly don't want to lose the reviews that were built up on those listings over the years.

Is G support correct in this? Do I really need to create new listings and run the risk of not getting those reviews back?

I appreciate any feedback on this.

That doesn't sound right, especially if you have all of the CID numbers saved.

Can you create a post over at the Google business profile forum? If you want to share the URL of the post once you publish it over here I'd be happy to take a look.

Didn't sound right to me either. And even if they're removed from the account, I'd think they would at least still show for a brand search and simply be "unclaimed". I'll post the link back here once I get it done.

Thanks @Colan.

Hey Scott, it looks like the post didn't publish. Check this article out and give it another shot.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom