More threads by PamG

PamG

Solutions
Reaction score
Question: I have a client that is a plumber, so they have a "city page" for each of the cities they serve. Should the local schema go on these pages OR just on their home page? Thanks!

I'll be interested to see what others say, but I don't even bother adding local schema. I haven't found that it does anything to warrent the time being spent. It doesn't improve ranking and it doesn't seem to change anything visually in the SERP that would help with CTR.

We usually add the local schema to the contact page or home page only. I've seen others add it to the footer of their sites and have it present on every page on their site, but I seem to remember a video from Gary Illyes saying that it really only needs to be on the one page, not the entire site. I can't find the video :(

We have tried putting on city-specific pages, but haven't found anything that helps in ranking. Now, we mostly keep it on the home page only.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom